Memories of Hot Springs

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 3:57 PM
      David and I went car camping at Table Rock State Park this weekend.
      We unfurled our folding chairs for the first time since Hot Springs.
      One was well decorated with chocolate. A beer cap fell out of the
      other one.
    • Michael B. Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 6:54 PM
        Can't speak for the chocolate, but the beer cap may well have been mine :o)

        Michael