Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Warm Hammock IV

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
      jwj32542 wrote:
      > How well does it insulate up the sides, like on your shoulders?

      That is the $64 question. It seems like I can just fluff the down up
      into the shoulder areas (I had it set up in the sun and could see the
      down moving around by its shadows.)

      It's going down to 29 F tonight here. I will know more by this time
      tomorrow.

      Oh, and Coy, I need to know the answer to Jeff's question before I put
      it up on the site.