Re: How tight should the hammock be? New answer for me

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      I found that by making my hammock out of 11 feet of material instead
      of 10 it squeezes even less. not much and probably not enough to
      justify the extra weight and extra tarp (more extra weight) length
      needed to keep it dry. But with my Super Dave tarp and 11 foot hammock
      I sleep purdy good.

      Will you update the new and improved warm hammock on your site?

      Coy Boy
      PS hope Diane dont have what I have. I slept too much yesterday and
      could not sleep at all last night. I ended up watching TV half the
      night and there aint much on. Then I got sleepy just in time to get
      up for work.