Hike in May

  • BRIAN
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I'm getting some time off the first week of May. I was wondering if
      anyone would be available to hike with me or help me with a shuttle in
      GA or SC area. Thanks in advance.

      Brian
      T-BACK
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 22, 2006
        Hey Brian, unfortunatly I work that week. Too bad its not the second
        week of May, or better yet the last week of May. Cody and I plan to
        hike somewhere starting May 28th if all goes according to plan. I
        will take off Tuesday May 30th and have to be at work on friday June
        1. so we will most likely plan a hike for monday thru thursday that
        will allow me to get home before too late on thursday. Maybe next
        time we can work something out.

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "BRIAN" <opnheartscrub@...>

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
          Brian, your timing is bad for us too. Karen & I will be out of the country
          that week. Otherwise we'd sure be interested. Hope you can make our
          Hammock Hangers campout the weekend of April 21-23?? Best of luck on your
          May hike..Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____

          I'm getting some time off the first week of May. I was wondering if
          anyone would be available to hike with me or help me with a shuttle in
          GA or SC area. Thanks in advance.

          Brian
          T-BACK

          Camping
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+hammock&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=C
          amping+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=
          105&.sig=4AsTHlCZmH7iJEKRQhZ69g> hammock

          Camping
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+food&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
          ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
          &.sig=Cxs6cfzsEzfzWFwiJRiH1Q> food

          Rv
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Rv+camping&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Campin
          g+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105&.
          sig=aT_kvYUCLpXjLyTeLFO1Ew> camping

          Gsi
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Gsi+outdoors&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
          ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
          &.sig=rECy3cqNEIpgzeVoZEsTnw> outdoors

          Happy
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Happy+camper&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camp
          ing+food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105
          &.sig=sXLsCHw8KwziLp8dHz7HkA> camper

          Outdoors
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Camping+hammock&w2=Camping+
          food&w3=Rv+camping&w4=Gsi+outdoors&w5=Happy+camper&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=105&.si
          g=u4gP0ieVizFNuJQwXwkrjg>

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "hammockcamping

          _____

        • Coy
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
            hope everyome masrked that down on thier calanders. ed and karen OOC
            for 1st week of may. ort to misbehave on list while they are
            gone...course weil have to hogtie Shane and any other moderators for
            that week:')

            Coy Boy

            > Brian, your timing is bad for us too. Karen & I will be out of the
            country
            > that week. Otherwise we'd sure be interested. Hope you can make our
            > Hammock Hangers campout the weekend of April 21-23?? Best of luck
            on your
            > May hike..Ed
            >

            > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
            >
            > Editor, Hammock Camping News
            >
            > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
            >

            > _____

          • jwj32542
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006

              >...ort to misbehave on list while they are
              > gone...

              Yep...we orta.
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
                Coy & Jeff. You two guys are the least of my worries. But be warned-Shane
                does have one of those new digital remote vaporizers. There're very
                expensive, but quite effective! Believe me; you don't want him to have to
                use it...Ed

                _____

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                * Visit your group "hammockcamping

                _____

              • Ralph Oborn
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
                  On 3/23/06, jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:

                  > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > >...ort to misbehave on list while they are
                  > > gone...
                  >
                  > Yep...we orta.

                  Just mention snow, Shane gets the shakes and stays away for at least a week.

                  Ralph

                • Shane Steinkamp
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
                    > hope everyome masrked that down on thier calanders. ed and karen OOC
                    > for 1st week of may. ort to misbehave on list while they are
                    > gone...course weil have to hogtie Shane and any other moderators for
                    > that week:')

                    I'll be keepin' a close eye on you, Starnes. Don't be tryin' no hay-jinks.

                    Shane
                  • karens62@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
                      Besides, if they misbehave, we'll just send them one of those attack iguanas!

                      Karen

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 23, 2006
                        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@... wrote:

                        > Besides, if they misbehave, we'll just send them one of those attack
                        iguanas!

                        Do those come with their own hammocks?!
                      • Coy
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 24, 2006
                          at first I thouught this was injins, as in cowboys and injins.

                          Coy Boy ps Its snowing!

                          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@... wrote:

                          > Besides, if they misbehave, we'll just send them one of those attack
                          iguanas!

                          > Karen

                        • Ralph Oborn
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 24, 2006
                            On 3/24/06, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:

                            > at first I thouught this was injins, as in cowboys and injins.
                            >

                            > Coy Boy ps Its snowing!

                            see we scared him off already!! :]

                            Ralph