Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Newbie with ?? re: couples hammocking

  • MommyVeggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2006
      Thank you to you and others that responded. We definitely ordered two N.
      Am. Clark jungle hammocks. Hope this fits our needs. We wanted to go lighter
      and cheaper, but when we added all the padding etc to the HH we ended up with
      the price and weight of the Clarks. Hope these will be warm enough as that is
      a concern of ours even in summer. We have read som great ideas for pads here
      though.

      Thanks again,
      Jan