Speer Pea Pod and PCTA, ADZ meeting

  • ptoddf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
      I'm real interested in Ed's Pea Pod system but there's no way for me to see
      one on the West coast. He suggested I query the list to see if anyone using
      one will be at the PCTA meeting in Riverside, California April 1, or the ADZ
      kick off meeting for the PCT thru hikers at Lake Moreno at the end of April.
      I'll be at both of these events.

      If anyone can help, please let me know directly or on list. I just need a
      quick hands on look at this system to help me decide if I can use it where I
      hike in California. Thanks!

      Best, Todd in CC.

    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
        I'm not planning on attending those, but I might be in LA sometime in
        the next few months. We could meet up for a bit for you to check out
        mine.