Re: Re: No longer alone!

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2006
      This place IS about hammock camping. What you picked up on is SPAM, and is likely to be deleted quickly by a moderator. I didn't click on the link, nor did I repeat it, you might notice. Hang around boards a while and you will soon recognize what to avoid.

      Meanwhile, I'm sorry you were offended by our unwanted and uninvited visitor.

      Rosaleen

      From: "J. Montgomery" <grams_2all@...<mailto:grams_2all@...>>
      Subject: Re: No longer alone!

      That's NASTY ! I thought this "Hammock Camping" was suppose to be about camping, NOT that !