Re: Hammock sleeping pad

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@...> wrote:

      > I use a BA Insulated Air Core for the same reasons as Fuzzy. And I
      > use it with a BA Zirkel, the pad sleeve keeps it from ever getting
      > out from under me! Folded over 3x it works as back padding in the
      > sleeve of my GVP 4 pack

      Do you mean 3 folds (Half-half-half or 8 thicknesses, ~20x9") or 3
      thicknesses (20x24")?

      Fuzzy
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006
        I 1st fold the mat in 3rds lengthwise (10") as I would to roll it to
        fit into the
        stuff sack. Then in 1/2 twice from end to end giving me a 10" x
        20" pad with 9 layers. The GVP 4 pack mesh stretches easily to
        contain
        it.

        Steve

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@...>