moosejaw

  • Kathleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 5:26 PM
      Not sure if anyone has heard of this website but they have everything
      an outdoors person could possibly need. Also they have a point reward
      system for further encouraging returning buyers. Though they only
      have one hammock available so perhaps we need to e-mail them and
      explain the joys of hammock camping! Also if I am successful in
      pressuring....I mean encouraging any buyers, be sure and e-mail lola
      with my e-mail address and yours and they will send us both 500 bonus
      points for word of mouth advertising. (kathleen.shields@... is
      my e-mail address). Just thought I'd pass along a great find!

      Kathleen