FW: [Hammock Camping] jungle hammock

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      If you're looking for a ready-made hammock, I recommend the Mosquito Hammock, Expedition model. If I were going to make one myself, this is pretty much what I'd aim for.

      The materials and workmanship are great. So is the price. I have every model he's ever offered, and the Expedition model (IMHO) is best suited to backpacking and a few nights in the forest.

      I think you'll find the "banana" effect in almost any hammock. You can do a lot by experimenting with different ways of pitching the hammock, finding your diagonal positions, and learning a few ways to arrange your legs.

      Bear