water on short-off mt/linvile gorge, nc?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      has anyone in the nc area been to short-off mt in linville gorge
      lately? i`ve never been when the spring hasn`t been running on top,
      but i`ve heard others say that they have seen it dry. i may be going
      up for a night this comming weekend & we haven`t had a lot of rain in
      a while so i thought i`d see if any one has been up lately. ed...
      have you ever not found water on top? i`d hate to have to hike all
      the way down to the river when i could be swinging in my
      hammock ;`0 ...thanks...tim