Re: [Hammock Camping] Day hiking hammock

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2006
      > One more thing.
      > I'm 6'3" 200lbs
      > If I plan to whip the ends, is 10' of 1.9 a good length?
      > Gracias

      Yeah. Minimum hammock length is your height + 2 feet. I like my height (5'
      10") + 4 feet, but I'm greedy.

      Shane
    • Scott Schroeder
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
        Well that was easy.
        I made one up last night in about half and hour. Granted it's just a simple
        hammock but it's pretty easy to build.
        \thanks rick for having pictures of whipping and your knot on your website.
        That made it rather easy to do.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
          Glad it helped.