Re: [Hammock Camping] Day hiking hammock

  • Scott Schroeder
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2006
      One more thing.
      I'm 6'3" 200lbs
      If I plan to whip the ends, is 10' of 1.9 a good length?
      Gracias
      Scott

      --
      Scott

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 4, 2006
        > One more thing.
        > I'm 6'3" 200lbs
        > If I plan to whip the ends, is 10' of 1.9 a good length?
        > Gracias

        Yeah. Minimum hammock length is your height + 2 feet. I like my height (5'
        10") + 4 feet, but I'm greedy.

        Shane
      • Scott Schroeder
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
          Well that was easy.
          I made one up last night in about half and hour. Granted it's just a simple
          hammock but it's pretty easy to build.
          \thanks rick for having pictures of whipping and your knot on your website.
          That made it rather easy to do.

          Scott

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
            Glad it helped.