Re: [Hammock Camping] jungle hammock

  • lhodgin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:54 PM
      J...My experience with the Hennessy Hammock is great for a no-bug hammock
      with as much ventilation as possible. Laying on a bias inside hammock keeps the
      body as flat as is possible to lay in a hammock. Entry is through a slit in the
      bottom, closes upon your entry with velcro for no bug entry...mesh across
      entire top with good ventilation and vision to the outdoors.
      LH