Re: Too quiet on the list, so here's a question...

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      I'm about halfway through making a Ray-Way pack. It's quite a bit
      more work than making a hammock or a quilt...and I stopped working on
      it when I realized it is going to be almost exactly the same size as
      another pack I already have. But now that I've finished all the other
      projects for which I have materials on hand, finishing the pack is
      next on the docket.

      Marta