Re: Too quiet on the list, so here's a question...

  • Paul V.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 1:57 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Carter" <carterm@...>
      wrote:

      > Since a lot of you folks make your own gear, here's a question. I want
      > to make a UL pack to go with my hammock and other homemade gear. My
      > hammock is down to 20 ounces now with fly and I'm planning on a total
      > pack weight of about 10-12 pounds, so I want the pack to be a pound or
      > less.

      I made a pack last weekend. It has not been tested but I like it so far.

      http://www.cruisenews.net/backpacking/Backpack.html
    • marta_clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 4:00 PM
        I'm about halfway through making a Ray-Way pack. It's quite a bit
        more work than making a hammock or a quilt...and I stopped working on
        it when I realized it is going to be almost exactly the same size as
        another pack I already have. But now that I've finished all the other
        projects for which I have materials on hand, finishing the pack is
        next on the docket.

        Marta