Re: [Hammock Camping] Trailfest

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
      Ed and I will be definitely be hosting the Hammock Hanger campout at Hot Springs the weekend of Trailfest - details are posted here: http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsApr06.htmoon

      We probably won't linger as long as we normally would on Sunday because we leave Sunday evening for our trip to the Galapagos Islands! I can't think of a better way to start a vacation than hanging out with the rest of you!

      For those of you who won't be at Trailfest, we'll have pictures at Trail Days!

      Karen

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
        In a message dated 2/28/2006 10:30:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        karens62@... writes:

        > Ed and I will be definitely be hosting the Hammock Hanger campout at Hot
        > Springs the weekend of Trailfest

        Good!

        Sawnie