Trailfest

  • PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2006
      POG,

      Are you and Ed going to be at Trailfest? I'm very excited about finally
      getting to try my hammock but prefer to make my mistakes in front of people who
      can correct me.

      You were missed at the SO RUCK.

      Sawnie
      (Kinnickinic)

    • karens62@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
        Ed and I will be definitely be hosting the Hammock Hanger campout at Hot Springs the weekend of Trailfest - details are posted here: http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsApr06.htmoon

        We probably won't linger as long as we normally would on Sunday because we leave Sunday evening for our trip to the Galapagos Islands! I can't think of a better way to start a vacation than hanging out with the rest of you!

        For those of you who won't be at Trailfest, we'll have pictures at Trail Days!

        Karen

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
          In a message dated 2/28/2006 10:30:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          karens62@... writes:

          > Ed and I will be definitely be hosting the Hammock Hanger campout at Hot
          > Springs the weekend of Trailfest

          Good!

          Sawnie