AT Maildrop article

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      It must be that time of the year again! Sorry for the cross posting if you are on both lists. I've gotten a number of requests for this article in the last couple weeks so am re-sending the url. It hasn't been updated in a couple of years so the USPS links may not work, but the rest of the info still pertains.

      http://members.aol.com/karens62/maildrops.html

      The same article is also posted on whiteblaze.net.

      Let me know offlist if you have any specific questions.

      Karen/POG