Byer hammock.........

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 11:19 AM
      If this turns up twice it's because I posted from my email but don't
      see it here. I decided to post from website directly.

      Greetings!

      I went to Bass Pro yesterday and purchased the Byer Barbados XL cloth
      hammock. It's a bright rainbow striped pattern. When I first hung
      it, I almost sunk to the floor. Since then I've gotten it to the
      right height, and gotten used to the *lie of it*, and find it as
      comfortable as my Mayan hammock. I imagine that I will utilize it in
      the summer time when fewer clothes are in order and a string hammock
      might be less comfortable on bare skin.

      I know it would be too heavy for backpacking, but it IS a nice
      hammock and could be good for car/truck-camping. Siestas are also
      suggested, as it's quite soft and gentle.

      I got hooks mounted in my bedroom and am now sleeping all the time in
      my hammock. LOVE IT! Never wake up with the back aches that I used
      to get from my flat bed.

      CHEERS!!!

      Christina
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 4:25 PM
        Message
        I got hooks mounted in my bedroom and am now sleeping all the time in
        my hammock.  LOVE IT!  Never wake up with the back aches that I used
        to get from my flat bed.

        CHEERS!!!

        Christina

        Way to go Christina!  My feelings exactly--life is good when you get a good night's sleep...Ed