Re: Hammock Camping My first Speer hammock

  • Debra Weisenstein
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2003
      OK, I finally got my husband to sleep in the hammock for a night. He
      declared it better than sleeping on the ground, but not as good as his
      bed. Temperature went down to 40 and he was a bit cold, so that
      didn't help. Maybe a few more nights and I'll have him hooked.

      Deb

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Debra Weisenstein"
      <dweisens@a...> wrote:
      > Ed, sure you may use the quote. By tomorrow morning I should have a
      > husband who's swung from the trees for a night, so look for my second
      > report tomorrow.
      >
      > Deb

      > > Delighted to hear of your results Deb. I'll bet your hesitant husband
      > > will soon be right there with you, smiling all the way! I recently
      > > converted my lady friend and we've spent a night together with our
      > > hammocks tied to three trees--our heads together at one tree and our
      > > feet to two seperate but close trees. Same setup as shown on
      Rick's web
      > > site. It was nice!
      > >
      > > Deb, do you mind if I use your comments in some of my promotion? I am
      > > trying to convince the world to switch to hammocks and your
      testimonial
      > > would be helpful. I would, of course, give you full credit by listing
      > > your name, town & state...Ed

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705

      065843:HM/A=1556779/R=0/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?ftd2+

      shopping:dmad/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705065843:

      HM/A=1556779/R=1/1051620544+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.ftd.c

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egrou