Re:Re: cold weather camping

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
      Tim-

      You sure got that right! A couple of summers ago I went out with a friend's Scout Troop. One boy field tested his father's hammock for the first time; meanwhile I was testing a tent for BGT and spent a miserable night on the ground. When we got up the hammocker had a good laugh at the rest of us as we picked slugs off of our tents. Oh, GAG! I'd forgotten about those slimy, disgusting things. I think I picked off a dozen! Bleack.

      Rosaleen

      From: tim garner <slowhike@...<mailto:slowhike@...>>
      Subject: Re: Re: cold weather camping

      Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...<mailto:rosaleen43@...>> wrote: Tim-

      Then we have Florida... I mentioned snakes as an issue for me. (YUCK!) .. .more snakes than people per square mile in Sarasota County. .

      We all have out comfort levels, don't we?

      Cheers!

      i guess that would make you glad to climb into that HH w/ it`s permanantly attached bug net? ;~) ...tim