Re: First Hammock Camping Trip

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dclem22" <Dclemens3625@...> wrote:
      > Anyway, after about thirty minutes of laying there,I
      > realized that I was going to stay warm. I was elated. After about 10
      > good hard earned hours of sleep, I was awakened by a freind asking
      > how I slept in that thing. I replied " good, I can sleep some more if
      > you want me to." I woke up with no sore spots, no tender elbows....
      > I am now a converted hammock camper

      Congrat! Don't be a lurker now! Keep those reports coming in 'cause
      we all learn from them.

      > hope to see all of you at Springer in 10 months.

      Hey! Don't forget Mr. Speer's 14th SEHHA Campout at the Hot Springs
      Campground - Hot Springs, NC - April 21-23, 2006

      <http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsApr06.htm>

      Personally, I learned so much and had a GREAT time! Bring some of
      those Scouts too!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.