Re: [Hammock Camping] Digest Number 1175

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Rich-

      Thanks for reminding me to get more screws before hitting the trail in about a week. I've done this, and it helps. Plan that some screws might pop out, though. I will be testing Yaktrax Pro, but I doubt they will get here I time...

      Rosaleen

      From: Richard Perlman <richard@...<mailto:richard@...>>
      Subject: Re: Re: cold weather hammocking

      Relatedly, I read about winter joggers who actually
      screwed hex head sheet metal screws into their shoes
      when conditions were slick. Very short shanked ones, I'll add,
      for obvious reasons. :-)

      Rich