Fw: Fw:Re: Orlando overnighter??

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      Wayne-

      So far, this is what has come in on my suggestions request for an overnight around Orlando through WomenHIkers.

      Hope it helps.

      Rosaleen
      Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:00 AM
      Subject: Fw:Re: Orlando overnighter??

      Subject: Re: Orlando overnighter??

      Ocala Natl Forest has a nice trail.

      But, Wekiwa (pronounced wa-ki-va) is lovely.

      Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...<mailto:rosaleen43@...>> wrote:
      Hi, Ladies!

      I saw this posted at the HammockCamping list. Wayne has posted a "Go-Ahead" to cross post his message here. If you can get back to me with information, I'll pass it on to Wayne via that list. Or, mail directly to him at his E-mail addy shown below.

      Thanks!