May newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Ed,

      I tried twice to send you this by email. (consistant with Rule #37,
      never correct anyone in public)

      Unfortunately, I did not seem to be able to get through to

      ed@...... system said it did not find the server...

      So here is the text:

      Nice newsletter Ed!

      I thought I was not understanding some back to nature symbolism when
      you mentioned
      the trail stories as "the night fee" until I realized you had
      ommitted an "L" from
      "feel".

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        Message
        Thanks for the feed back Rick--don't know about the server problems, hopefully they correct themselves. At least one message got thru OK, plus this one from the list..Ed