[Hammock Camping] Re: Georgia AT Backpacking Trip

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
      one of these days Ralph...POW!...right in the kisser...

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...>
      wrote:

      > On 2/5/06, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sounds like fun...too bad I'll be at work. Anyways, have a good
      > > trip! Tell Wayne I can still loan him a Bama hat.
      > >
      > > Coy Boy
      >

      > Coy, aren't you afraid of what he might use it for?
      >
      > Ralph

    • marta_clark
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
        Have a good hike! I'll be thinking of you (occasionally, when the
        phone quits ringing for a few minutes) while I'm in my windowless
        office...

        Marta
      • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
          > Wayne and I are set to do 30 miles of the AT in Georgia, starting
          > this
          > tuesday and finishing up on thursday.

          Wish I could join you Dave. Just can't get the time off work.

          Brian
          T-BACK