Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Georgia AT Backpacking Trip

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
      Coy,
      I might need that hat. Especially, if it has a fur lining and ear flaps!
      Wayne
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
        yep, looks like cooler weather for this week. sorry no ear flaps on
        my Bama hats. we are under a snow advisory tonight. It's damp and
        cold. You might actually need your down jacket this trip.

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

        > Coy,
        > I might need that hat. Especially, if it has a fur lining and ear
        flaps!
        > Wayne

      • Coy
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
          one of these days Ralph...POW!...right in the kisser...

          Coy Boy

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...>
          wrote:

          > On 2/5/06, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Sounds like fun...too bad I'll be at work. Anyways, have a good
          > > trip! Tell Wayne I can still loan him a Bama hat.
          > >
          > > Coy Boy
          >

          > Coy, aren't you afraid of what he might use it for?
          >
          > Ralph

        • marta_clark
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
            Have a good hike! I'll be thinking of you (occasionally, when the
            phone quits ringing for a few minutes) while I'm in my windowless
            office...

            Marta
          • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
              > Wayne and I are set to do 30 miles of the AT in Georgia, starting
              > this
              > tuesday and finishing up on thursday.

              Wish I could join you Dave. Just can't get the time off work.

              Brian
              T-BACK