Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Georgia AT Backpacking Trip

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
      On 2/5/06, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:

      > Sounds like fun...too bad I'll be at work. Anyways, have a good
      > trip! Tell Wayne I can still loan him a Bama hat.
      >
      > Coy Boy

      Coy, aren't you afraid of what he might use it for?

      Ralph

    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
        Coy,
        I might need that hat. Especially, if it has a fur lining and ear flaps!
        Wayne
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
          yep, looks like cooler weather for this week. sorry no ear flaps on
          my Bama hats. we are under a snow advisory tonight. It's damp and
          cold. You might actually need your down jacket this trip.

          Coy Boy

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

          > Coy,
          > I might need that hat. Especially, if it has a fur lining and ear
          flaps!
          > Wayne

        • Coy
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
            one of these days Ralph...POW!...right in the kisser...

            Coy Boy

            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...>
            wrote:

            > On 2/5/06, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Sounds like fun...too bad I'll be at work. Anyways, have a good
            > > trip! Tell Wayne I can still loan him a Bama hat.
            > >
            > > Coy Boy
            >

            > Coy, aren't you afraid of what he might use it for?
            >
            > Ralph

          • marta_clark
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
              Have a good hike! I'll be thinking of you (occasionally, when the
              phone quits ringing for a few minutes) while I'm in my windowless
              office...

              Marta
            • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
                > Wayne and I are set to do 30 miles of the AT in Georgia, starting
                > this
                > tuesday and finishing up on thursday.

                Wish I could join you Dave. Just can't get the time off work.

                Brian
                T-BACK