new hammock

  • Eyewall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Just picked up a new Ultralight Backer HH off Ebay for my wife. From the
      North Pole no less, honest!! Its 12 degrees outside and sunny. Tried to
      convince her to check it for fit, etc. She just looked at me like I was
      from Mars, or is it Venus? I told her to just put on some flannels,
      that is all she would need...she did not buy that either. So, I told her
      we'd wait until it go to 30, that would be plenty warm... heh...heh

      cm