Re: [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      Youngblood it is. Just don't turn around when someone behind you yells "hey
      dewed!".
      Wayne
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        good. just kidding anyway. we like youngblood. it`s a fitting name. every once in a while i think about the first weekend i met you (last sept at hot springs), & the way you walked up that big tree to feed the squirls 8-] ...tim

        Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
        or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
        that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
        I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
        I'll stick with Youngblood.

        Dave

        > ...or dewy :~)
        >
        > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
        hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

        > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
        > pretty good!
        > > Wayne
        > >

        > Or just "Dewed?"
        >
        > Marta

        > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
        outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

        Service.

        > tim garner

        tim garner

      • Coy
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
          Oh no...now he will be called a squirly dewed (as in a wierd dude).

          Coy Boy