Re: [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
      or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
      that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
      I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
      I'll stick with Youngblood.

      Dave

      hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

      > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
      > pretty good!
      > > Wayne
      > >

      > Or just "Dewed?"
      >
      > Marta

      > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
      outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > tim garner

    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        Youngblood it is. Just don't turn around when someone behind you yells "hey
        dewed!".
        Wayne

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          good. just kidding anyway. we like youngblood. it`s a fitting name. every once in a while i think about the first weekend i met you (last sept at hot springs), & the way you walked up that big tree to feed the squirls 8-] ...tim

          Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
          or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
          that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
          I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
          I'll stick with Youngblood.

          Dave

          > ...or dewy :~)
          >
          > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
          hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

          > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
          > pretty good!
          > > Wayne
          > >

          > Or just "Dewed?"
          >
          > Marta

          > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
          outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

          Service.

          > tim garner

          tim garner

        • Coy
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
            Oh no...now he will be called a squirly dewed (as in a wierd dude).

            Coy Boy