Re: [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      ...or dewy :~)

      marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

      > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
      pretty good!
      > Wayne

      Or just "Dewed?"

      Marta

      tim garner

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
        or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
        that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
        I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
        I'll stick with Youngblood.

        Dave

        > ...or dewy :~)
        >
        > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
        hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

        > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
        > pretty good!
        > > Wayne
        > >

        > Or just "Dewed?"
        >
        > Marta

        > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
        outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > tim garner

      • Wayne
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          Youngblood it is. Just don't turn around when someone behind you yells "hey
          dewed!".
          Wayne

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            good. just kidding anyway. we like youngblood. it`s a fitting name. every once in a while i think about the first weekend i met you (last sept at hot springs), & the way you walked up that big tree to feed the squirls 8-] ...tim

            Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
            or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
            that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
            I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
            I'll stick with Youngblood.

            Dave

            > ...or dewy :~)
            >
            > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
            hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

            > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
            > pretty good!
            > > Wayne
            > >

            > Or just "Dewed?"
            >
            > Marta

            > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
            outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

            Service.

            > tim garner

            tim garner

          • Coy
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
              Oh no...now he will be called a squirly dewed (as in a wierd dude).

              Coy Boy