Re: [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

      > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
      pretty good!
      > Wayne

      Or just "Dewed?"

      Marta
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        ...or dewy :~)

        marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

        > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
        pretty good!
        > Wayne

        Or just "Dewed?"

        Marta

        tim garner

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
          or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
          that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
          I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
          I'll stick with Youngblood.

          Dave

          > ...or dewy :~)
          >
          > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
          hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

          > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
          > pretty good!
          > > Wayne
          > >

          > Or just "Dewed?"
          >
          > Marta

          > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
          outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > tim garner

        • Wayne
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            Youngblood it is. Just don't turn around when someone behind you yells "hey
            dewed!".
            Wayne

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              good. just kidding anyway. we like youngblood. it`s a fitting name. every once in a while i think about the first weekend i met you (last sept at hot springs), & the way you walked up that big tree to feed the squirls 8-] ...tim

              Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
              or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
              that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
              I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
              I'll stick with Youngblood.

              Dave

              > ...or dewy :~)
              >
              > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
              hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

              > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
              > pretty good!
              > > Wayne
              > >

              > Or just "Dewed?"
              >
              > Marta

              > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
              outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

              Service.

              > tim garner

              tim garner

            • Coy
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
                Oh no...now he will be called a squirly dewed (as in a wierd dude).

                Coy Boy