the Quarter Weight

    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2003
      "Debra Weisenstein" wrote:
      > Why not just leave open pockets for the weights?

      Having a pocket there is a good idea, to keep glasses, etc. But the
      two quarters seem to have enough weight to keep it closed in a little
      breeze, and their total weight is 10 grams... Nice thing since I
      closed them in is that they do not go flying through the woods when I
      open the net in the middle of the night.

      Rick <><