Creeky noises in the night

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Last weekend I backpacked and used my little ultralite Travel Hammock
      for the first time in the field. I had pretty good luck with my
      insulation system (i'll post about this later) but I was woken up a
      few times due to some stange and slighly alarming creeking. It
      sounded like the ropes above my head end were popping a little, as if
      I had moved suddenly, but I had not. It could have been the tree too
      I guess, but I have never noticed such a thing when I've hung in my HH.

      Anyone have simular experiences?

      Jamie D