Strap failure

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I was looking over my HH tree hugger straps the other day and now that
      the discussion has been opened about straps failing I thought I'd ask,
      what to look for when straps are about to go? Will it be totally
      obvious?

      I've only been a tree hanger for the couple of years and I haven't had
      any strap or rope failures (thank the Lord) so far and I'd like to
      avoid them in the future if possible. :) I appreciate thoughts on
      this.

      jamie in az