Re: [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds pretty good!
      Wayne
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

        > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
        pretty good!
        > Wayne

        Or just "Dewed?"

        Marta
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          ...or dewy :~)

          marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@...> wrote:

          > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
          pretty good!
          > Wayne

          Or just "Dewed?"

          Marta

          tim garner

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
            or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
            that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
            I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
            I'll stick with Youngblood.

            Dave

            > ...or dewy :~)
            >
            > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
            hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

            > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
            > pretty good!
            > > Wayne
            > >

            > Or just "Dewed?"
            >
            > Marta

            > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
            outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > tim garner

          • Wayne
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              Youngblood it is. Just don't turn around when someone behind you yells "hey
              dewed!".
              Wayne

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                good. just kidding anyway. we like youngblood. it`s a fitting name. every once in a while i think about the first weekend i met you (last sept at hot springs), & the way you walked up that big tree to feed the squirls 8-] ...tim

                Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
                or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
                that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
                I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
                I'll stick with Youngblood.

                Dave

                > ...or dewy :~)
                >
                > marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: --- In
                hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

                > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
                > pretty good!
                > > Wayne
                > >

                > Or just "Dewed?"
                >
                > Marta

                > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
                outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

                Service.

                > tim garner

                tim garner

              • Coy
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
                  Oh no...now he will be called a squirly dewed (as in a wierd dude).

                  Coy Boy