[Hammock Camping] Re: Keeping dry

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      > > Did you use a smaller stitch length?
      >
      > I don't think so but maybe. Do you think I cut the strap fibers
      with
      > the needle?

      I don't know...that's a tough one. It's possible, I guess. Was the
      webbing old enough to fail just from use or exposure to UV, and that
      just gave it a convenient place to fail?

      I'd second the recommendation to use a magnifying glass to compare it
      with the other side.

      I'm really interested in what you find out...many of us here use
      webbing like that!

      Jeff