RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Sure it wasn't a flock of those Dew-drop birds? They were pretty bad up
      here last night too-and I was under the car port!! ..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Naw, it wasn't the grackles(?). I'm still hearing a few them from
        time to time during the day but haven't seen a big group of them
        rosting in the neighborhood.