Dewed on again!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      It has been about three years since the dew has caught me without a
      tarp, but it got me big time last night... glad I was in the backyard.
      It really wakes you up quick when you're still half asleep, put your
      arms out and realize your sleeping bag has been dewed on.
    • Bill in Houston
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        I had a similar experience with my not-quite-waterproof tarp. It was
        raining, and I was enjoying the little mist on my face, and the sound
        of the rain, and then I reached outside of my bag for something and the
        outer layer was soaked. Eek! I was very awake very quickly.

        Bill in Houston