OT--DVDs

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      I sent out the AT and PCT DVDs this morning, first class mail. I hope
      everyone who asked for them gets them shortly, and that they work
      okay. I checked one or two of them, but not all, so I'm just assuming
      they all recorded correctly. Please let me know if either you don't
      get the packages, or if the DVDs don't work properly.

      Marta