Re: [Hammock Camping] Poncho undercover

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2006
      i haven`t, but i think others may have. it sounds like it would definantly help. hey dave, i bet more than one person has at least come close to sitting in thier HH under-cover, thinking it was the hammock...& brobably didn`t even have the snake-bite med to blame it on. ...tim

      David Wills <little_daddy979@...> wrote: Has anyone else had luck using a poncho as a undercover to block wind?
      I found that it works well to add that extra boost of warmth that my
      back needs. I use drawstrings to make a tub shape and attach it to
      hammock lines. It works well and doesn't over tighten unless you
      mistake it for your actual hammock and end up on the ground (New Years.

      -David with no trailname

      tim garner