Re: [Hammock Camping] new comer

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
      yes... my hammock is like "comfort food" ...with-out the calories! it hugs me & rocks me to sleep.

      karens62@... wrote:
      Tim,

      If it makes you feel any better, Ed still sleeps in his hammock every single night I am not home ( about 3 nights a week), and he gets lots of hugs so you'll have to think up a new excuse! And now that I think about it, he often convinces me to sleep in my hammock even when I am home. Must be a comfort thing.

      Karen