Re: [Hammock Camping] KAQ test page updated

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Kickass Quilts"
      <kickassquilts@c...> wrote:

      > I'm curious about the fit. I've only started testing this myself,
      > but haven't had the side gaps you mentioned. Are you snugging down
      > the side elastics? I find that they sometimes need to be somewhat
      > tight. Sounds like a job for pictures.

      Yes, I tried adjusting the side shockcords to various tensions. It
      definitely helped, and I like how that makes it snug up to my
      shoulders. Still had some gaps underneath the edges, though...where
      the bathtub shape made it kinda poke out some.

      Like I said, I didn't spend a whole lot of time trying to fix it this
      time, so I'll play with it more later.

      Jeff