RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: Winter Hammock fabrics

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Jeff, the Clark Jungle Hammock has an inner zip-in wind shell made from
      light breathable ripstop. It does trap a lot of escaping body heat and only
      gets slightly wet from breath condensation-at least in the conditions I
      tried it. Suess made his own with a clear plastic peep hole at the head
      end-I think he's happy with it. So such a design does work quite well. I
      would be interested in hearing if you or anyone else finds an even better
      suited fabric..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc