RE: [Hammock Camping] Digest Number 1159

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      Yeah, the snow was fun wasn't it? Dave Womble was here this week and we
      tested some new gear in the back yard. No snow, but we did get the low 20s
      we were looking for, plus strong winds. Our April campout should be better
      weather..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc