Hardtop....?

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2006
      Seuss,

      Could not find a pic in the Photo Section. Do you have any posted
      elsewhere?

      BTW, I agree with whoever said that The "New" Photo Section ia an
      abomination....! There was also something about not being able to
      delete; I just noticed it is 48% full.

      Thanks!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2006
        > BTW, I agree with whoever said that The "New" Photo Section ia an
        > abomination....! There was also something about not being able to
        > delete; I just noticed it is 48% full.

        I find it easier to navigate the pages to the album I want, then right-
        click on the album and "open in new window". Then just close that
        album when done, and you don't have to navigate all the way through
        again to get back to where you were. Still not as good as the older
        version, but it saves several clicks.

        Jeff
      • Bill in Houston
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2006
          Good tip Jeff. "Open in new window" is a really useful feature in all
          sorts of dirrerent surfing scenarios, and I think some people don't
          know about it.

          Bill in Houston