OT--AT and PCT DVDs

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      At the Ruck, I got copies of Weathercarrot's AT and PCT DVDs. He
      gives these out for free, with permission to copy them. With a bit
      (okay, a lot) of coaching from #1 son, I have succeeded in burning new
      copies. If anyone wants one or both, please send me an email with
      your mailing address, and I'll send them to you.

      Marta