Re: [Hammock Camping] New Member Intro

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      From: scofieldtranscription <scofield2@...>
      Date: Monday, January 23, 2006 5:12 pm
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] New Member Intro

      > I'm wondering if anyone has made a system that integrates a top
      > comforter into the hammock, as all one piece, or what your thoughts
      > are on that.

      Erin,

      While not a comforter for cold weather, I put opposing velcro strips
      on the sides of my hammock. On nights/mornings when I just need
      enough cover to chase away a slight chill I fasten the sides together
      over me and they form an instant sheet. I feel that I am better off
      with a seperate comforter for cold weather because that gives me the
      option to use it to stay warm in camp or on rest breaks. YMMV.

      Brian
      T-BACK